Percassi immobiliare is placing the second tranche of EUR 1.98 million minibonds on Crowdbond, the private debt platform of the crowdinvesting portal Opstart.
This operation represents the second placement of Percassi, following the placement carried out in August 2020, when the company put in circulation bonds for EUR 3.02 million.
Over the years the group has already opted to exploit multiple financing channels, including, in June 2020, the collection of a EUR 12.5 million loan from Intesa Sanpaolo, guaranteed by SACE to support the company’s working capital.
The real estate total issue would now then rise to EUR 5 million.
Immobiliare Percassi, founded in 1982, has been carrying out several real estate development projects across all asset classes. For what concerns its hospitality asset class, the company has recently been developing/renovating 5 hotels, respectively:
- Development of the Travelcharme Salò Resort, 5* of 97 keys, located in Versine di Salò (BS), contract worth: EUR 15.5 million;
- Renovation of the Sheraton Milano San Siro Hotel, 4* with 310 keys, contract worth: EUR 14.5 million;
- Expansion of the Hotel Principe di Lazise (VR), 5* on the Garda Lake, managed by Zeus International. It included an expansion of +38 new rooms and the redevelopment of the common areas, for an EUR 4 million contract;
- Renovation of the Seven Stars Galleria in Milan, 5* of 97 keys, EUR 2 million contract;
- Complete renovation of the Hotel Echo (formerly Hotel Splendido), Starhotels Premium, located in the urban center of Milan. A EUR 10 million contract for the complete restyling of the structure and the realization of 141 rooms.